Friday, March 31, 2006

"Believe me, I'm just as lost as you"

In a few days, I return to college to finish up the last few weeks of my undergraduate years. Due to the River City Rocker’s obsession with Trapt, I’ve been conveniently reacquainted with one of my old favorite songs. This lyric is especially poignant at the moment:

A small reflection on when we were younger
We had it all figured out
Yes we had everything covered.
Now we’re older it’s getting harder to see
What the future will hold for us
What the f*** are we going to be?
-“Still Frame”

People ask me what I’ll do after May. I have to say my guess is as good as theirs. I have options. I have choices. I just don’t know which way to go. As ever, Megan can’t decide.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I would be very happy if the way you go brings you closer to our area! Either way, I'll be thinking of you. It's not an easy time, but at our age, it seems like no career/school decision is completely set in stone. :) Keep us posted as you continue your journey, Megan.

Anonymous said...

Megan. I love you! It's fun to read your blog. I understand and share the feelings of not knowing about the future. I suppose we'll all have to wait and see what happens...