Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Everyday is exactly the same..."

I’ve been fairly uninspired as of late. I’m not particularly sure why. I’ve gotten a lot busier lately. I think I have five weeks of classes left in my undergraduate career. I’m doing my best to enjoy these last few moments while maintaining my academics and looking for jobs. It’s an interesting/stressful season.

This past weekend was perfect. My Irish Studies friends and I trekked out to Pennsylvania (9 hours each way) for Ann’s wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony, definitely worthy of the bride. All the ISPers had an amazing time breaking it down on the dance floor. I’m so thankful we all got to go.

As for impending after-grad plans, I now have an Indianapolis roommate. Now I just need to get a job or get accepted to grad school. Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if May finds me with entirely new plans. They’ve mutated so many times already.

Can someone musical explain “heterophony” to me? I have a presentation to give next week and I have no idea what that term means. Oh joy.

And I love NIN. That's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your adorable :)

sounds like the ceremony of unity was breathtaking and i am glad for that :)

keep going doll, your doing a great job ;)

miss you :) i will talk to you soon :)

Megan said...

You'll talk to me soon? Oh, I look forward to that. I'm going home for Easter break, but I can be reached by cell phone. I'm back to Upland on Tuesday. Have you talked to Scott on myspace? That's a funny story. ;)

Anonymous said...

yea i talk to scott on myspace... :)

what is a funny story???

did i tell you something that i don't remember???

what is your cell number, i will call you! :)