Friday, August 26, 2005

I am the Highway

What is it with southern Indiana farmers and large, fiber-glass fruits? I mean, the Big Peach has been there for ages, but on my most recent trip up 41, I noticed a rather large strawberry in a nearby field. Maybe it's been there forever and I just now noticed it. Figures.

Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" played on the radio as I drove up alone with my stuff crammed in my ancient Taurus. How fitting.

I'm all moved into my "apartment." I still live in the dorm, but we have a bathroom, a kitchen, and our very own rape door. It's nice to be on the same floor as the laundry, but it's still a dorm.

Cat has season two of Batman the Animated Series on DVD. Wednesday night we watched "Cat Scratch Fever." Quality.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Cat Scratch Fever is my second-favorite episode, just after Almost Got 'Im. Good stuff. :)

Megan said...

Maria, you are too cool for school.