Thursday, January 19, 2006

Job hunt parameters

In light of graduation looming on the horizon, my lunchtime discussion with Margaret turned to possible career options. I’m getting quite sick of being told I can do anything to which I set my mind. That’s not helpful. So we started brainstorming occupations that I cannot/will not do. Here are a few, but keep in mind this is not an exhaustive list. My limitations are endless.

- Neurosurgeon
- Chimpanzee trainer
- Horse whisperer
- Priest
- Ship builder
- Seamstress
- Pianist
- Professional rugby player
- Taxidermist

Margaret also pointed out that I cannot be 5-years-old, which is a shame because I already have a full year of experience in that position under my belt.

2 comments:

Mike said...

wandered on here from the ether of life, also yahoo is amazing. I like you list.

Megan said...

Why thank you, sir. I do tend to snag a lot of viewers from Yahoo! and the like with the catchy lyrics to a Frou Frou song. Search engine manipulation at its finest!