Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just an empty image emanating out of a screen

Procrastination sets in.

This afternoon I considered working on my senior paper for about three seconds. Then I spent the remaining five hours of lab supervising poking around on facebook, looking at various psychology programs in another state, talking to people, editing ads for the News of the Day, helping an old lady figure out how to use a computer, selling blank paper to a poor sap who forgot a notebook, halfway filling out a scholarship application I will probably never submit, and reading blogs. I probably did some other stuff too.

I’m a good 9 hours into my spring semester and I’ve already lost the will to learn. This is odd because this morning I was way fired up. It’s amazing what a good five hours in front of a computer screen can do to one’s soul.

1 comment:

Maria said...

i hope that by "another state" you mean illinois, specifically the chicago-y part of illinois. :)

miss you!