Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"I walk the streets of Japan til' I get lost"

Last night was Wok Night in the DC. I hate the lines, but I always love the chance to try some “authentic” Asian cuisine from authentic Asians. I somehow trust them more than the regular DC cooks when it comes to international culinary accuracy. Anyway, last night was a little different than the typical Wok Night because all the food came from Japan. I was a little scared at first since the extent of my Japanese-food experience is the Hawaiian hybrid spam musubi and a night at the local Japanese Steak House for my brother’s birthday. I usually play it safe when it comes to eating, but last night I tried something new and I really liked it. If my brother ever moves to Japan, I’m definitely going to visit him for the company and for the food.

No comments: