Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pay for your prints

I think the heat-wave ends today. So sad. I’m liking the Indian Summer, mostly because all of my warm clothes are still at home and I’m not planning to return home until Thanksgiving. So when it starts getting cold again, don’t mind me and my ONE warm outfit. I do like my 3SE sweatpants, but not that much.

Also, there are lots of bees here. What’s up with that? I don’t remember any bees the last three years I’ve been at Taylor. Now they’re EVERYWHERE. I think there was an MST3K episode about that.

Some of my friends and I are observing the month of Ramadan through prayer (and maybe an eventual fast). I don’t know much about this season or about Muslims in general, so I’m looking forward to the opportunity to learn more.

This week is pretty amazing. MWF both my 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. classes have been cancelled, so I get six extra hours in my week. To compensate for this streak of good luck, my digital video project is due on Friday instead of Monday. So I now live in an editing suite. Drat.

“You see a woman wants her cowboy like he wants his rodeo.” –Garth Brooks

No comments: