Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nothing lasts forever...

I was quite dismayed by one sight on my way to a lunch date at G.D. Ritzy's today. Seriously, I leave the city for three months and everything changes. I'm of course referring to the name change of Putt Putt Golf. It is now Mr. T's Fun Center or something like that. I mean, ok... the mooning giraffe is still there and everything, but the point is that we cannot honestly go "putt putting" anymore. All the memories of elementary school birthday parties, scavanger hunts, IMPAX outings... it's like they're all gone. Rest in peace Putt Putt.

I guess the only good thing about overdevelopment is that Evansville is now the proud owner of a PANERA!!! Welcome to the 21st century! Mmmm... Bacon Turkey Bravo... Cream of chicken and rice soup... I.C. Mocha...

Tonight I'm hitting up Rent with KT. Get excited!!! I miss that girl. She's my rock. Seriously.

No comments: