Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Kiss me, it's beginning to snow."

After a few more “warm” days, the temperature has dropped yet again, this time maybe for good. But now I’m not so bitter about it because I’m prepared. Also, a miracle happened over Thanksgiving Break that allowed my new Landsend coat that had been backordered until Dec. 12 to be delivered to my house last Friday. My Ireland coat was so nasty I didn’t even bother bringing it to TU. This new jacket is rainproof, windproof, lightweight and surprisingly warm. I’m a happy customer.

That reminds me, I need to return Rebekah’s winter gear now that I have my own. She was so amazing to loan it to me when I had nothing. I love my friends.

Unless you’ve heard the original Rent soundtrack, the title of my blog probably doesn’t ring a bell. That’s really sad, because it comes from one of my fav songs, “Christmas Bells.” Therein lies my biggest beef with the movie version; they cut out some of the best songs! Ugh…

But it really is beginning to snow...

1 comment:

Megan said...

some megan loves you right back. kiss, pookie... hey mister, she's my sister! :o