Thursday, December 01, 2005

You break me open

TU has a lot of balls putting that Nativity scene back up this year after last year’s antics. I like that. It shows they aren’t afraid of us. It looks pretty nice, too. Mary got her man back, which is good. She’s still missing the hand, tho. Maybe she can ask Santa for a prosthetic limb for Christmas.

Actually, Cat is writing an amazing opinion piece about the Nativity scene that will run in the Echo tomorrow morning. If you go to TU, you should read it. If you don’t go to TU, you should come and visit and read it and then teach me to snowboard. ;)

I just rediscovered Jars of Clay today. OMG… AMAZING. How did I lose track of these guys?

Below is a photograph of our Penny War earnings. Ever wonder what almost $200 in pennies looks like? Well, wonder no more. That buys a LOT of diapers, let me tell you.

No comments: