Monday, December 05, 2005

G-Bread Bliss

Heather gave me homemade gingerbread biscotti today for Christmas. I think I'm in love. I also had a gingerbread cookie from the Grille. It's like a party for my mouth. I guess I'd never realized how much I LOVE gingerbread until this year. It's so perfect with coffee. Wow, is it perfect!

I'm not high on the gingerbread lattes at Starbucks. They're not bad, but they're not great either. I suppose I'm just into gingerbread FOOD.

Heather got her recipe from AllRecipes.com. That place rocks my face off. I wish I'd known about it in Ireland! There's even an option to convert recipe measurements to the metric system. Could have saved me a lot of brain cells... oh well. I've added a link to my sidebar for easy access. Mmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatever you say