Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Under pressure

About two weeks ago, my Mr. Coffee coffee maker broke. It was nothing special. I work around coffee everyday, so brewing my own cup isn't a top priority to me. I like coffee, but I get along fine without it if need be. Still, I've wanted a french press for a while now and yesterday the price was right. Check out my new toy:



It's a thermal french press that recently got marked down to half price. With my discount and my current lack of brewing technology in my own home, the purchase just made sense. I drank my first cup of Komodo Dragon Blend from this baby this morning and, let me tell you, it was awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a proud :) mother you seem to have become with your new son.

Megan said...

Yes. I think I'll name him Bartholomew.

Anonymous said...

ahhha!! one of my favorite names :)

your a peach.