Sunday, June 06, 2004

Naked old women and a date with Tad Hamilton

Last night we had a "movie marathon." I wouldn't exactly call it a marathon since it was only two movies, but it was fun anyway.

First we watched Calender Girls which I expected to hate, but really enjoyed. I think I need to watch English movies more often. They're really top notch. Eric was freaking out about the nudity, tho, saying that he needed to take eight showers or something. I thought it was really tasteful, tho. Definitely something I could watch with my mom.

Next we watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, which I'd already seen twice because it's HILARIOUS! Kate Bosworth is perhaps the cutest person alive and Topher Grace keeps it real, too. Good show. If you're in the mood for a laugh, rent Win a Date.

No comments: