Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy birthday, Nanna!

This is an 88th birthday shout out to Benny's grandma, Nanna, who probably doesn't even read my blog. Still, 88 deserves something special. Aren't there 88 keys on a piano? And 88 teeth in a dolphin's mouth (yeah, Dolphin Quest)? Yes, this is huge.

Also, Nanna is the most amazing woman ever to roam the earth. I've enjoyed many a chat with her at concerts and holiday gatherings. I adore her.

Over Thanksgiving Break Polk and I went to chill with Nanna at her apartment. Lindsay Lohan was on Jay Leno and Nanna was talking about Lindsay's crazy dress. Good times.

I remember I attended her 84th birthday bash. It's hard to believe that was four years ago. That was also the day I received an orange orangutan to heal a broken heart. It must have worked. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks be to Nanna for 88 years of pure goodness. ;)

Ever figure out how to get back on your blog?