Saturday, February 18, 2006

"This is it. Don't get scared now."

Kevin McAllister is my hero. Let’s just put that out there right now.

This is bound to be one of those eclectic posts. I even have a photo!



Check it out, these are the books I shall read for my senior paper. These are just the sources I checked out today. I have more coming from InterLibrary Loan. Get PUMPED!!!

Don’t ask me what my senior paper topic is. I keep forgetting. Oh wait, maybe I remember. Something about biological sex and gender roles and the rhetoric of silence in the feminist movement… I told myself I’d construct a methodology today. I at least chose one… the sociological approach. If that means nothing to you, consider yourself blessed.

And now I shall continue to put off the inevitable and do no more work on my paper until two days before my books are due back to the library.

Whatever happened to Lucy Woodward? She and I might be the same person. I’m listening to “Standing.”

[Two weeks] under my belt and
I'm staring at the ceiling once again.
Your closure is just ripping me wide open.
And I wanna scream but I know it won't bring you back to me.
So your independence wins.
I hope you're finding out what the hell that is.



It's dinner time and I have friends to meet and movies to watch. Perhaps Dr. Strangelove? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Megan said...

What did you do yours on? What method did you use? I could def use some pointers.