Sunday, February 26, 2006

"I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine"

I went to MAC's Mission Conference today at Ball State. It was deeply enriching and spiritually challenging. The key note speaker was amazing. He talked about Joshua and how God required the people of Israel to take the first step of faith BEFORE He came through for them. This first step was scary and risky, but ultimately rewarding.

I ate free Chinese food. With chopsticks. :)

I also went to breakout sessions on church planting in Ireland, discerning God's Will, and reaching closed-access countries through tentmaking platforms. All were incredibly thought-provoking and inspiring.

I'm not quite sure how to apply all this new information. It will take me at least a few days to process. Until then, I'll have a lot to chew on.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm good at faking it. It's my superpower. :/