Saturday, February 04, 2006

Let's go to the movies!

In less than a month, it seems like I watched more movies than I did in all of 2005. I haven’t said a word on here about most of them, even though I thought about it. So now, I’m attempting to right such injustice by creating a recommendation list. I wish I could have reviews for each of these movies, and perhaps one day I’ll allude to a theme from one or two in future posts, but for right now, here goes.

Highly recommended:

Dear Frankie
Crash

Hitch
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Girl with a Pearl Earring
Big Fish

Wayne’s World II
Under the Tuscan Sun
Chocolat

Recommended:

MST3K the Movie
Shall We Dance (Original Japanese)
Shall We Dance (American)
Best in Show
Waiting for Guffman
The Bourne Identity
Lost in Translation
The Producers
(1968)
Garden State


Not Recommended:

Casanova
Half of Lord of War
The Last of the Mohicans

On Edge
Vanity Fair

No comments: