Thursday, November 11, 2004

Departure from the norm

Does this happen anywhere else?

Today, half of my Digital Tools class was gone on a field trip to see an illuminated manuscript. Shaun didn't want everyone else to fall behind, so he took those of us that remained to Vecinos and bought us all drinks! Then we went back to the Mac lab and watched about ten minutes of Shrek 2. That was my class! Too fun.

I love it when professors do that. Sometimes we get so focused on our work that we never notice the people around us. I got to know some of the girls in my class today that I'd never really talked to. They're all so nice! I'm so thankful for the opportunity to relax.

So instead of learning InDesign, I got a chance to fellowship with some amazing girls, drink a free mocha and watch Shrek 2. Thanks for the nice break, Shaun.

No comments: