Sunday, November 14, 2004

Romans 8:32

"He who did not spare his own son, but gave Him up for us all -- how will he not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?" --Romans 8:32

I've been meditating on this verse lately. As anyone who's been within a 50-foot radius of me the past two days can attest, I'm very happy right now. I'm seeing my deepest desires fulfilled, desires I'd forgotten I even had! It's a very exciting time in the life of Megan Elder right now.

I'm constantly reminded of all the blessings I've been given, especially in the past few months. I don't want to screw anything up, but that's not the point, anyway. I want to grab hold of the life I've been given. I want to be healed, to be a new creation. I want to be the woman God intends me to be. I won't ever let this pass me by.

No comments: