Friday, November 12, 2004

Happy... happy

I got back from the Echo early last night. We were done by 2:30 a.m.! Best of all, I got a parking spot in the English lot. It felt like Christmas.

Tomorrow is Broomball and I'm so excited. This year, I'm taking a guy I really like (and have actually known for more than five minutes). I'm trying to remember what last year was even like, but everything from that time is kind of a blur.

It's beautiful outside right now and only mildly chilly. It's supposed to stay nice for the rest of the weekend. I'm very happy right now.

2 comments:

Neville said...

oh ECHO! i miss you sometimes! you know megan, i would love love love love it if I could get a few ECHO issues mailed to me out here, if you ever have a free moment (yeah, right...i know---"free moment?" you ask). anyways, i would love to read what's going on there. Here's my address if you should ever (or anyone else....Donn?:) decide to do so: Neville Kiser, 1781 Wilson Ave., Upland, CA 91784.

Megan said...

NEVIE!!! I think it's so funny that you moved from Upland to Upland. I'll see if I can get an issue or two out to you. Subscriptions for the rest of the year are $26. :)