Friday, September 03, 2004

#200859

I just got back from The Echo. We're gonna have to go over some stuff with the staff, but it was a pretty good effort by all involved.

Parking is pathetic at Taylor. Not because there isn't any. People are just STUPID. There was this honkin truck actually pulled through two spaces in the Wengatz lot. I had to park all the way in Olson and walk to English and get jumped and raped because of that stupid truck. Nah, I really didn't get raped, but it can be pretty scary walking by those big trees so early in the morning.

The truck had an Illinois license plate #200859. I think it was black, but everything looks black at this hour. If you see it around campus, throw rocks at it. I mean, seriously. How rude.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that truck too. It was rather dumb of them.

Megan said...

Did you ram him with your Honda??? You should have.