Sunday, October 17, 2004

Break out the scrapers!

This morning I had to scrape the ice off my windows before church. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! Why is it so cold all of a sudden? Janell said this is supposed to be the coldest winter of all time. I'm glad I'll be in Ireland. :)

After church, I went over to Laura's for lunch. She has a pretty sweet house. Jerod was there, too, because he's on Fall Break. Everyone else gets so much time off for Fall Break. We just get next Friday. That's not "fall break," that's "fall day." Grr.

I can't remember where I put my winter clothes. I thought I brought some up with me, but I don't know where they are. I've been rotating the same four sweatshirts throughout the week. Margaret's been wearing her fuzzy house slippers to class. I should wear mine, but I'm afraid they'll get wet. There's no reason to dress up for class. No reason.

No comments: