Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The last typography post... I promise

I did it.

I dropped Typography. As of 11:15 a.m. today, I am a free woman.

Surprisingly, Bruce was incredibly non-threatening. I was waiting by his office this morning for him to sign my paper, and at first when he saw my drop slip, he acted angry. After I explained my situation, he said he completely understood and that he'd enjoyed having me in class. Aw. He also told me not to be a stranger and that he'd tell me when The Echo looks horrible. I told him he just better.

After turning in my form to the registrar, I stepped out into the sun with a new spring in my step. This isn't an ending, it's a beginning. It's a chance to do my best work ever without burning out. It's also a chance to enjoy life and enjoy the people God has so graciously put in my life. "This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! for droping classes.