Monday, October 11, 2004

The Java Jive revisited.

"I love coffee,
I love tea,
I love the Java Jive and it loves me.
Coffee and tea and the java and me,
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup-- BOY..."

It's good to know my love for coffee has not waned, although it's an expensive vice. This morning I was barely holding on in my 8:00, so I figured I'd be doomed without a warm cup o' joe in Physio. But, alas, as I walked down the stairs to the ETC, I realized the money I'd loaned to a freshman over the weekend was the only money I had in my wallet. OH THE HORROR!

Fortunately, my good friend Sara heard my plight and loaned me a dollar for coffee. I stayed alert in Physio and am forever indebted to Sara Chambers.

On a funny note, Dr. Cosgrove also got into the Java Jive.

"I'm not addicted," he said, struggling to balance a thermos and a dry erase marker. "I just think it looks cool. Can't I look like a professor after 29 years?"

No comments: