Saturday, October 16, 2004

Passing the time.

Last night I saw Napoleon Dynamite for the third time. I can't believe it's still on in theaters (at least in Muncie). Thank God for the spending habits of Ball State students.

This time, I went with Margaret and Jenny. The movie itself didn't get any better, but it was so fun be be there with my friends. We were the only ones in the theater, so we could laugh and talk about things as much as we wanted without feeling embarrassed.

It's freezing here right now. Yesterday it got REALLY cold all of a sudden. In the morning it was warm, but by the time chapel rolled around, I was thankful for my hoody sweatshirt.

Right now I'm working in the JLab, subbing for Michelle. I could have subbed in the ZonLab today, too, but I get paid ten cents more an hour in here. Plus, I don't have to sit in that horrible tall chair for four hours. The JLab feels like home anyway.

No comments: