Monday, May 17, 2004

Sympathy cards

I broke into tears when I got to my room this evening.

I'd just checked the mail and it was all for me (for the first time ever). There were two envelopes and an Outpost postcard. The envelopes BOTH contained sympathy cards. The first was from my church back home. The second was from my Aunt Belinda and Uncle Tom (the ones who live in Maryland).

How random is that? It's been more than two weeks since Uncle Curt died. I'd almost forgotten about it, and then I get two cards on the same day for the same purpose. Wild.

Not that it's a bad thing by any means. I feel beyond loved, but it does bring all the emotions flooding back. Luckily, Paula's computer was freaking out when I got in the door so the tears quickly dissipated in a fit of laughter. That girl has problems. :)

I ought to get on this whole studying thing. Bib Lit II tomorrow. It's the only final I'm actually worried about. Wish me luck!

No comments: