Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Congrats Alicia!

My favorite PA (the Taylor version of RA), Alicia, just got engaged!!!  She's been dating this guy for 4 years and they're getting married after she grads, so it's nothing crazy.  In fact, it's way exciting. 

Alicia's just a beautiful, classy woman, although she's the size of a cornflake.  I'm serious, she's small.  Anyway, I got to know her in astronomy over J-term where we suffered through Voss' eternal lectures and dreamed of one day observing the Aurora Borealis.  I'm certain she'll be happy with this guy.  I mean, here's how he proposed (in Alicia's words):

I can let you know this much... it was at a baseball game on the field, with a microphone and all, involving three people dressed in large vegetable suits and having a race, one of them being James.  It was all pretty amusing, just how I wanted it to be :) 


No comments: