Saturday, July 17, 2004

Jet-lag bites

We arrived back in Evansville last night around 6 p.m.  Well, half of us did.  The rest had to go on a later flight because the flight we were supposed to be on from Chi-Town to E-ville got cancelled.  I hope everyone made it ok because it stormed pretty hard last night.
 
The flight from Hong Kong was long, turbulent, and sleepless.  I couldn't sleep, but the people on either side of me were out.  I watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, Starsky and Hutch, Hidalgo and 50 First Dates.  I finished my book about Marilyn Laszlo, but for some reason I couldn't stick with The Fellowship of the Ring.  I'm sure it's not Frodo's fault. :)
 
So Steven Curtis Chapman was on our plane.  He and his wife just adopted another kid from China.  Her name's Maria and she's ADORABLE.  Steve, Cliff and I talked a little about missions while waiting for the bathroom.  Right on. 
 
I couldn't stay asleep last night.  I finally went downstairs, ate some Pocky and watched Saved by the Bell.  It was one of those episodes where they're all older and it was REALLY stupid.  I was too tired to change the channel, but there wasn't anything else on anyway. 
 
Aunt Lana and the Wilmans are moving to Florida Monday morning, so we're going out to see them today.  I'm going to miss them so much!  Aunt Lana and Uncle Curt's anniversary was on Thursday.  She had a hard time, I'm sure.  That's an understatement.  I'm glad she's getting out of Indiana.  Florida will be good for her. 
 
I'm going to try and sleep again.  Here goes nothing.  

No comments: