Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Roll out the red carpet!

Blake Morales just called to inform me of our upcoming movie premiere. What will I wear?

See, over spring break, Blake called to see if I would like to be in his family's most recent cinematic endeavor. Having nothing else to do, I signed on. I spent 14 hours in Oak Hill Evangelical Free Church that day playing a CIA operative. Random, but fun. I hate to say this, but I didn't really expect anything to come out of it.

Now the film is through editing and ready for the "big screen." The Morales clan and friends have planned some sort of party for the maiden viewing. I'm a little excited, but I'm also scared.

I don't really want to watch myself or hear my voice on film, but I guess that's the price I pay. I should have known they'd follow through.

No comments: