Monday, August 02, 2004

Ok, Retardation Man!

So I take it all back. Go see Napoleon Dynamite. It's freakin' hilarious.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.
Pedro: Like what are my skills?
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

I keep remembering scenes and randomly cracking up laughing. Like the scene where Napoleon hits his uncle with the orange (I think it was an orange, Nate thinks it was a water balloon filled with meat. Someone solve the mystery!). That was great.

It reminds me of that superhero movie Ross and Andrew found in the Walther's basement or something. The one his brother made, like, freshman year. Boy, did we get some good jokes out of that.

One more quote:

Napoleon Dynamite: Grandma just called... she said you can leave now.
Uncle Rico: I didn't hear anything from her.
Napoleon Dynamite: She said you should leave because you're ruining everyone's life and eating all our steak.

No comments: