Monday, August 30, 2004

Scratch me, I'm Irish

Once upon a time, I itched a lot. I don't know why. It's not like I had a skin disease or anything, I just felt itchy.

That was freshman year. The hilarious Anna Drehmer was my roommate at the time. She never failed to make me laugh and I suppose she never forgot my itchiness.

Last night, I saw her in the hall on third floor (she moved to 3CE this year) on my way to meet a friend to go to Walmart. She ran in her room and returned a moment later, bearing this gift:

irish_back_blog

It's the Irish Back Scratcher. It's the second back scratcher I've received from Anna (maybe not the last) and I LOVE it. She did her practicum in Ireland this summer and said she couldn't resist buying me the scratcher. It says, "Scratch me I'm Irish" on the side. HAHAHAHA! I LOVE Anna.

No comments: