Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Sticking with 3SE

I need to apologize for the lack of content on this blog. Lately, I just haven't been thinking many publicly deep thoughts. Not just deep thoughts. I haven't really thought about anything interesting, either. That's a lie. I have thought about interesting things, but I don't know enough about how I feel about them to post them on my blog for anyone to see. AH! How confusing is this?

Anyway, lately I've been feeling sorry for myself because now I have to live with a stranger freshman and I feel like no one wants to live with me. It's been a constant theme at TU. I know it's only for one semester, but it just makes me feel worse about the type of Taylor experience I'll be giving that poor freshman.

Well, enough self-pity. It's been so long since I've seen or heard from my Taylor friends, I forgot how much they mean to me. This morning, I received e-mails from Lindsey and Jenny. Both of them said they loved me, and I totally believed them. Jenny's gonna be DA next year, so she'll be on campus early with me. Now I'm way excited.

What was I so worried about? This is Third South English, the best wing on campus! I miss Alison and the room we might have had, but my friends will still be there. God has blessed me so abundantly. Why am I spitting in his face?

I'm still dreading Echo ad sales, but I'm not dreading Taylor anymore.

No comments: