Thursday, August 12, 2004

You know this boogie is for real

This is my third Napoleon Dynamite post, and by now I can say I thoroughly recommend it. I saw it again last night, and although we were fifteen minutes late (and the student admission price was SEVEN DOLLARS), it was a triumphant movie experience. I went with Polk, so it was nice to share with someone I care about.

Polk and I talked about high school a lot after the movie. It was practically begging to be talked about anyway. We ran into Amy Nicely at Showplace. Ben had just been ballin' on the likes of high school heartthrob Blake English. Lindsay Shause had called him a few days ago. While it's not my favorite subject, I was mildly entertained by digging up the past. Ben's leaving for Purdue soon, so I won't see him for a while. Maybe Thanksgiving or something.

Until then, I'm definitely on a waiting list for the Napoleon Dynamite DVD. That'll be classic.

"Got canned heat in my heals to night baby."

No comments: